There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

absolutely amazing

No more to say, just perfect. I love it =)

Bytesize Bytesize

loool

...sit on my face, yum yum yum......chinchangchong Mountain Deeeeew... xD Awesome! Stamper's are the best

Circuit Skirmish 2 Circuit Skirmish 2

Hardcore

No more to say, that movie is awesome =)

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

real crazy

Omg first I thought it would be boring...lol, I like their maxims(hope that's the right word^^) lol that's just real crazy. but I missed Linus Torvalds^^ Anyway great game =)

I think it would be more addictive if you could fight with the keyboard and do some combos(like in Street Fighter and stuff)...anyway great game lol

I prefered Jobs, he was cooler^^

SpherixZ

first game working score first game working score

Simple but...=)

Simple and Awesome, but no explosions :P Maybe speed adjustments would make it perfect! Remembers me of my first snake^^ (not in Flash)
(In my opionion a snake has just to have simple(blocks) or hardcore animated(explosions and stuff) graphics)

frankyboy7 responds:

yeh i guess your right man lol i can animate quite well i should of added things like that thanks for the score as well man

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

sick

Sick and well done. I like the rag-doll effekt =) And of course the splatter elements xD

(CMBC) Ribcrush (CMBC) Ribcrush

Short, but good

Hi there,

i like the riffing! What tuning is this? I think if you would turn up the volume of the backing guitar (tremolo picked one) in the blast beat part, it would sound more evil in a scary way, i think. Anyway great piece. Should be longer ;)
4/5 8/10 cuz it's a little bit short.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Wow! Thanks man! Awesome review!
It's in Drop C and I might go back and turn up the back up guitar later.
lol it's just a Breakdown, if it was to be longer I would have to put in with a song at like the end.
Anyway, kick ass review!
Keep it metal bro \m/

.:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:. .:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:.

Amazing!!!!!

Just amazing sound. Let's me think of Valhall :(

5/5 10/10

Favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain Down - Remastered Rain Down - Remastered

..................

Where the fuck is Metal Blade when needed or Nuclear Blast or who ever?????.........

100/10 666/5 Fav and stuff =)

CWN responds: